- Find out more about the search options within the PPSR, and how to make a targeted search.
- Create an online services account for yourself or on behalf of an organisation.
- How to make a motor vehicle search on the PPSR.
- How to conduct a debtor person search on the PPSR.
- How to search for a debtor organisation in the PPSR.
- How to conduct an aircraft serial number search on the PPSR.
- How to search for a specific financing statement in the PPSR.
- How your PPSR search results are displayed, and the user options available to you.
- Other registers and search services you may wish to use.
Other help topics
To register or search on the PPSR, you or your organisation must have an online services account. Find out more about the register, how to log in, set up your account, and create a secured party group.See all 9 guides for Getting started
Managing your online services account
Registering on the PPSR
Registering your security interests on the PPSR improves your chances of recovering what's yours, should a customer default. Find out how to create a secured party group, and register and manage financing statements.See all 11 guides for Registering on the PPSR