Your RealMe username and password gives you access to a range of online government services, including the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR).
If you've forgotten your username
To receive an email or text message reminder of your username:
- Click ‘Login’ at the top of the screen.
- Select ‘Forgot Username?’ and follow the instructions.
Once you've received your username reminder, return to the PPSR home page and select the ‘Login’ link at the top of the screen.
If you've forgotten your password
You can reset your password if you:
- know your username
- have access to the email address or mobile number registered to your RealMe account — usually the one you used to create your log in
- know either the answers to your security questions or your PIN.
To reset your password:
- Click' Create' at the top of this page.
- Select 'Forgotten password?' and follow the instructions.
Once you've received your temporary password, return to the PPSR home page and click ‘Login’ at the top of the screen. You can then create a new password.
Keeping your login details secure
You're responsible for keeping your RealMe username and password confidential. Any actions on the PPSR using your RealMe username and password will be considered by us to have been made by you.
For further information, please read our terms and conditions.