- How the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) can help you and your business.
- Some everyday uses of the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR).
- Create an online services account for yourself or on behalf of an organisation.
- How to use the PPSR dashboard to search the register and manage your online services account.
- Understanding secured party groups and how to use them on the PPSR.
- How to register a financing statement on the PPSR.
- The IDs, pins and passwords you'll need to access the PPSR.
- What to do if you forget your RealMe username or password.
Other help topics
Managing your online services account
Searching the PPSR
The information available in the PPSR can help you to make better-informed financial and purchasing decisions, and provide you with valuable peace of mind. Find out how to search for security interests.See all 9 guides for Searching the PPSR
Registering on the PPSR
Registering your security interests on the PPSR improves your chances of recovering what's yours, should a customer default. Find out how to create a secured party group, and register and manage financing statements.See all 11 guides for Registering on the PPSR