- Create an online services account for yourself or on behalf of an organisation.
- Use the 'My Tools' option to update your contact details and direct debit information.
- Administrators can update organisation contact and direct debit details, and create and manage users.
- How to use the PPSR dashboard to search the register and manage your online services account.
- How to pay and keep track of your transactions on the PPSR.
- How to set up and use the PPSR's API (Application Programming Interface) channel.
Other help topics
Getting started on the PPSR
Searching the PPSR
The information available in the PPSR can help you to make better-informed financial and purchasing decisions, and provide you with valuable peace of mind. Find out how to search for security interests.See all 9 guides for Searching the PPSR
Registering on the PPSR
Registering your security interests on the PPSR improves your chances of recovering what's yours, should a customer default. Find out how to create a secured party group, and register and manage financing statements.See all 11 guides for Registering on the PPSR