- Create an online services account for yourself or on behalf of an organisation.
- Use the 'My Tools' option to update your contact details and direct debit information.
- Administrators can update organisation contact and direct debit details, and create and manage users.
- How to use the PPSR dashboard to search the register and manage your online services account.
- How to pay and keep track of your transactions on the PPSR.
- How to set up and use the PPSR's API (Application Programming Interface) channel.
Other help topics
To register or search on the PPSR, you or your organisation must have an online services account. Find out more about the register, how to log in, set up your account, and create a secured party group.See all 9 guides for Getting started
Searching the PPSR
The information available in the PPSR can help you to make better-informed financial and purchasing decisions, and provide you with valuable peace of mind. Find out how to search for security interests.See all 9 guides for Searching the PPSR
Registering on the PPSR
Registering your security interests on the PPSR improves your chances of recovering what's yours, should a customer default. Find out how to create a secured party group, and register and manage financing statements.See all 11 guides for Registering on the PPSR