- Why you should register your financial interest in goods and assets on the PPSR.
- Create an online services account for yourself or on behalf of an organisation.
- What you should know about financing statements before you register a security interest on the PPSR.
- Understanding secured party groups and how to use them on the PPSR.
- Know your responsibilities when you register on the PPSR.
- How to view, update and export your secured party group information.
- How to register a financing statement on the PPSR.
- How to manage your financing statements on the PPSR.
- How to accept, or challenge, a request for changes to a financing statement on the PPSR.
- The IDs, pins and passwords you'll need to access the PPSR.
- A verification statement confirms the registration or amendment of a financing statement on the PPSR.
- An individual debtor or a secured party, who has a protection order granted by a NZ Family Court can apply to have their address suppressed on the register.
Other help topics
Getting started on the PPSR
Managing your online services account
Searching the PPSR
The information available in the PPSR can help you to make better-informed financial and purchasing decisions, and provide you with valuable peace of mind. Find out how to search for security interests.See all 9 guides for Searching the PPSR