- What it means to be listed as a debtor on the PPSR.
- As a debtor, you can search the PPSR to make sure that details about a security interest are correct
- The process for requesting that a change be made to a financing statement in PPSR.
- Checking the PPSR before buying a used motor vehicle or other second-hand goods.
- An individual debtor or a secured party, who has a protection order granted by a NZ Family Court can apply to have their address suppressed on the register.
Other help topics
Getting started on the PPSR
Managing your online services account
Searching the PPSR
The information available in the PPSR can help you to make better-informed financial and purchasing decisions, and provide you with valuable peace of mind. Find out how to search for security interests.See all 9 guides for Searching the PPSR